Atletico: Juanfran " I rejected 2 offers of Arsenal"


 Atletico: Juanfran " I rejected 2 offers of Arsenal"

Atletico Madrid since the month of June 2011, Juanfran feels very well at the colchonero club, with which he won the Liga last season. It is the Spanish defender made understanding recently in an interview with Radio Marca. Indeed, the 30-year-old player reported that he had refused two offers from Arsenal in recent years.

'I know where I am. Leaders Atletico led me to stay. I have rejected two offers from Arsenal. I did what I felt.

We are better than last year. We have well completed the season. Madrid and Barcelona are of beatings to other teams - four goals for Barca, nine for Madrid - with a unique facility in Europe with the exception of Bayern. Fighting with these teams there is an incredible merit. After winning the Championship year, that says a lot on Atletico.

I see Barca best last year, this can be seen by its figures, particularly those of Messi

The Champions League quarterfinal against Real is in all heads. The best way to prepare for the meeting, it is to win in Malaga, la Rosaleda. »
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق