Noël Le Graët: 'Karim Benzema is caught in something that goes beyond ".

Noël Le Graët: 'Karim Benzema is caught in something that goes beyond ".

Noël Le Graët, the president of the French Football Federation, which decided to keep Karim Benzema's France team, yet reiterated on several occasions that he had "esteem" for the striker.

Noël Le Graët, the president of the French Football Federation, explained Thursday afternoon on the reasons that led him to dismiss Karim Benzema's France team. "I'm insensitive, totally, to popular pressures, assured the leader. '' I never take decisions according to the direction of the wind. At the beginning I was shocked by the excess of media coverage. When Valbuena has been heard, that he had expressed his version, I said that I should maybe change my shoulder rifle. I accepted understanding that the case exceeded perhaps friendship.

Le Graët does not want it to Benzema, a player "considers" as he has said repeatedly. He said he was "unhappy". "It hurts me in the heart because it is good. I am convinced that it is caught in something that goes beyond. In relation to ethics, I made the decision I thought having to take".

Le Graët warned counsel for Karim Benzema of the sanction but coach Didier Deschamps. "Those who follow us know there relationships of friendship and trust. It is in a quandary. I announced this decision. It subscribes. I am sure that he is saddened by this case,"said Breton.

Noël Le Graët said that he regrattait that the two men have not yet confronted by the judge in charge of the case. "It is not enough that they agree, must be permitted the justice that they meet. Now, Benzema is not selectable. Should the judge decides that it does not transmit the folder because it is three quarters empty. It is what I think,"said the boss of the French Federation for which it is"forbidden to think that the removal of judicial review (of Benzema) would be interesting in sports law.

For him, it is not possible to "monitor the friendships of players. "Karim is sincere in his friendship. It respects the neighborhood in which he was born. It has wrong crowd, this is clear. He is often criticized because of its general appearance. "There are sanctions, but this does not prevent me I think this boy ', reiterated Le Graët.
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق