Real: Kroos" we realize that represents the club when traveling"

 Real: Kroos" we realize that represents the club when traveling"
To Real Madrid since the beginning of this season 2014/15, Toni Kroos already seems to be indispensable. In effect, the World Champion german is part of the game's most used by his coach merengue Carlo Ancelotti. Just 25 years ago, it is part of the best playmakers of the planet, or its presence in the FIFA/FIFPro World XI 2014, revealed during the last ceremony of the Golden Ball. The German international has benefited to entrust himself to FIFA.com.

"2014 Was a very special year and especially rich in success. But when we won as many matches and trophies, including a World Cup, one always has the impression seen from the outside that we evolved suddenly three classes above. ... Show its qualities in a World Cup and go from Munich to Madrid is not necessarily what is most simple.
It is true that football is played always much in the head. When one is rewarded for his efforts by winning major titles, everything seems a little easier.

Whatever the situation, I have confidence in my qualities. I know what I am capable and i do lose therefore never my calm. Then, I have enough to decline to know that there are more important things in life than football. Lose, it happens. Before a game, I always say that the worst that can happen is to lose. Nothing else. Attention, that does not mean that I am not focused on my work or that I did not want to win. But it allows me to keep a certain informality. Of course, the conquest of major titles is part of the goals which have been fixed when we started to play football. For as much, I have never put the pressure to become at any price the world champion. I would be sitting with the same good humor if we had not been sacred in Brazil. It remains a very great feat.

I always find it difficult to put myself in the skin of a leader. But when I am on the ground, I tried to take my responsibilities. It was already like that when I was younger, it is my position that wants to ca. My game involves to participate extensively and touching a lot of balloons. Automatically, my presence is pointed out.

To Real Madrid, we play most of the time with three axial circles and it is found that it is I who the role the more defensive since the beginning of the season. I take a lot of pleasure. The coach gives me of course its instructions, but they correspond to the idea that I am in this post. I am therefore very pleased with the way things are changing. Over the years, I have fallen more and more and this is absolutely not a problem. In Madrid also, the most important thing is to find the right balance. We often have a lot of offensive players on the field. So for me, no matter that I appear before or not, I am rather attention to the construction of the game and to our organization.

Go abroad and not be able to communicate as in Germany because of the language, it is a challenge that I have wanted to raise.

You realize what is the Real when it is moving. Regardless of where we are going, the excitation is always palpable. We have recently returned to Dubai and we are told that we are really far away from home. But in fact, one has the impression that the people are, in quotation marks, even more crazy that in Madrid or in Spain. It says a lot about the club. He has already won a countless number of titles and it was again a great team with great players. I think that is enough to make the Real if interesting. "
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق