Chelsea: Costa « Mourinho is impressive, it is our leader »

 Chelsea: Costa « Mourinho is impressive, it is our leader »
This Sunday, Diego Costa won his first trophy with Chelsea by winning the Capital One Cup face to Tottenham (2-0).  The Spanish international has also been scorer, thanks to a past of Cesc Fabregas. After this victory at Wembley, the attacker is expressed in the program "Al Primer Toque" of Onda Cero to share his first impressions.

    « This title is very important to gather it in of trust. There is nothing better that to arrive in a new club and to carry off a trophy. I do not know if I deserve so much disease on behalf of the supporters of Chelsea. I try to give my maximum always and people see it. The same thing to Vicente Calderon happened to me [when he played Atlético Madrid, Nldr], the supporters were impressive.

Atlético was the main club of my career, it opened me of doors for big things. I lived on unique instants there and I hope I shall live on it also here. I cannot change my way to play. I must continue fighting.
We all know the ambition of Mourinho and how it lives in the daily. It is impressive, it is our leader.

I want to succeed with selection. I did not reach yet there, but I work and I feel every time better there. Vicente del Bosque and all group support me and consider me to be somebody who is in selection for ten or fifteen years. I do not know if I would have supported all that it took place in another way. »
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق