Barça: Busquets « I hope that Clasico will be decisive for us »

 busquets
FC Barcelona made the good operation of this 25th day of Liga by taking two points on Real Madrid, leader, which was kept in failure (1-1) faced with Villarreal. Of passage in press conference on Monday, Sergio Busquets, who has newly just extended his contract with Barça, hopes that Clasico envisaged for the end of March will be decisive for its team.

             « Facing Villarreal in Copa, it will be a difficult match because both teams want to attain final. We     have a small advantage.

We play matches to earn them. It is positive to have come back to two points, we depend on us even.

Villarreal has a very good and young enrollment. Each time a player enters on the ground, he wants to show that he is worth playing.

I feel well by playing with Mascherano in the middle of ground. I play a little more advanced than it.

I think that I am a rather regular player. On the ground output is not perhaps the same in every match, but the attitude is always good, I give very permanently. It is good for the team and for myself who Mascherano plays this level. The coach decides, and in finale we all want him better for the team.

We give no importance in the recent purposes of Rexach.

I do not know if Clasico will be decisive, I hope for it for us. It is going to depend on several conditions which today it is impossible to envisage. There remain another two days before this match, and there is others afterwards.

Bravo a quiet security guard is who is a true leader. It has a big experience in Liga and on the international stage, it is important.

That's true that I was younger attacker. I had a physical advantage on the others, but I stood back on the ground as one goes along I think that I am in the good place now. »
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق