Real: Irina Shayk evokes an infidelity of Ronaldo

 Real: Irina Shayk evokes an infidelity of Ronaldo
Since the month of January last, Cristiano Ronaldo does not form a more perfect couple with the manikin Irina Shayk. The young Russian woman is entrusted on its relationship with the Real Madrid player in an interview given to the Spanish magazine Hola. She does not hesitate to refer an infidelity -sub-heard- the triple Golden Ball.

"I thought I had found the ideal man ... but not. I am looking for a faithful man, honest, a gentleman who knows respect women.

I think that a woman feels ugly when she is with the wrong person. I felt ugly and in insecurity.

My heart always goes very well. I love my job, my family and my friends ... I have an amazing apartment in New York, a family in good health ... I have everything that I could ask. My life is wonderful, I am a woman filled. "
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق