Juve: Raiola " Barca can be a solution for Pogba "

 Juve: Raiola " Barca can be a solution for Pogba "
Mino Raiola, the agent of the french player Paul Pogba, who are interested in the biggest clubs in Europe such as FC Barcelona and Real Madrid, gave an interview to the Italian newspaper Tuttosport. It evokes a possible transfer of midfielder to one of his two clubs.

Real Madrid wanted Paul Pogba a year and a half. But I did not like the attitude that they had with me. Juventus demanded a 50 million, but the Spanish have told me that it was an absurd amount. Carlo Ancelotti told me he appreciated much Paul Pogba... But I have not forced its transfer.

The interest of FC Barcelona for Paul Pogba? This could be a solution. Let's see if the Catalans will approach me. I have advised Paul to leave Juventus Turin only for a club that likes more than anyone. It's easier for him to stay in Turin. Juventus is the most advantageous of all for him.

Today, I think that Paul will remain at Juventus to 99%. But it may be that by some time, there are more than 1%. It depends on the market. ».

Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق