Barca: Suarez 'I am living a dream playing in the best club in the world'

 suarez
Luis Suarez, FC Barcelona striker recently gave an interview to Achraf Ben Ayad BeIn Sports chain. Nicknamed El Pistolero is currently in full shape and finally several goals with the club blaugrana where it feels good. Furthermore, he is also back on the criticism he is frequently in England. Indeed, the English media had spoken recently of a supposed bite of the Uruguayan on Martin Demichelis during the final 8th go between Manchester City and Barca champions League (1 - 2).

'I do not know if there is a campaign of the English press against me, but it is true I find it strange they have always criticized me when I was at Liverpool and now they seek something to attack me and draw attention. '' They put the images online. But the next day, they realized that they were false. They have therefore removed them so that we could no longer find them. I said stop, they leave me alone. I left Liverpool because I had more than enough of them, but they continue to pick me up.

I am very happy at Barca, I am living my dream, playing for the best club in the world. I brings many things to the team. Thanks to this, I am quiet and I feel important. I am very self-critical to myself. »

Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق