Barça: Claudio Bravo « In the cloakroom, we speak about the triplet »

 Barça: Claudio Bravo « In the cloakroom, we speak about the triplet »
In this March, everything goes well for FC Barcelona of Claudio Bravo, which has just taken back the head of Liga last weekend. Moreover, the men of Luis Enrique are in final of the Copa del Rey, who will take place on May 30th of this year, and are in favourable position before the second leg of the 8èmes of final of the Champions League faced with Manchester City. After white season, can the Veering astern accomplish a triplet? In everything cases, players speak about it in the cloakroom. It is what entrusted the Chilean security guard to the daily Mundo Deportivo on Friday.

« Yes, we speak about the triplet, and in the history of the club it is present. It would be definitely (…) We are happy because we are in three competitions, but now we must concentrate only on the next match to earn it, then other one, and so on. And it will give us the margin to carry off every competition.

    I am calm, I try to work hard. I am a contestant, I always want to play. I make of my the best to be ready.

    I would like to carry off Trophy Zamora but main objective, it is Liga, the Champions League and the Copa del Rey. »
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق