Ribery | I won't make way for Reus

Ribery: I won't make way for Reus

 

Bayern Munich aggressor Franck Ribery has demanded that he doesn't mean to clear a path for Marco Reus at the Bundesliga champions.


The Borussia Dortmund winger has been intensely connected with Bayern lately, with the Bavarians professedly seeing Reus as the ideal substitution for Ribery.

All things considered, the Frenchman is resolved to battle for his spot and does not have any aim of leaving Bayern until further notice.

"Reus is an incredible player," Ribery confessed to Kicker.



"At the same time I will associate with at Bayern for some time, regardless of the possibility that I'm turning 32 in a bit.

"I am feeling exceptionally well and I am raring to go once more.

"I am still an essential player at Bayern. Individuals ought not discount me simply yet."

Reus has an agreement with Dortmund until June 2017, yet has a buyout proviso that would permit him to leave for €25 million toward the end of this season.

The 25-year-old has likewise been connected with clubs, for example, Manchester City and Real Madrid latel
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق