Messi the best ever and he should stay at Barcelona, says Rakitic

 Messi-Barcelona-Rakitic

Ivan Rakitic accepts Lionel Messi is the best player ever and has urged the Argentina star to stay at Barcelona.


Messi conceded recently that he is no more beyond any doubt his future lies at Camp Nou and he could be enticed to proceed onward within a brief span of time if a decent offer comes in.

By and by, Rakitic is cheerful that the productive aggressor will stay with the Catalan side and has pledged to do whatever it takes to persuade his fellow team member to stay put.

"Messi is the best player ever. He's extraordinary and we will never see anybody like him," Rakitic told Mundo Deportivo.

"It's dependent upon him to choose his future, yet as his partner whatever I can say is that I need him to stay and need to continue playing together with him. Regardless of the fact that I was playing at the moon, I wish he'd go along with me there.

"I realize that he still has a progressing contract with Barcelona and I trust that he will satisfy his agreement and stay here for quite a while.

"Furthermore I'm not saying that only for me, yet for everyone at Camp Nou and for the individuals who are no more at Barca yet think about the club.

"The main thing we can do is continue battling and verify we need to win as seriously as him. We all need the same and need to win numerous titles. What's more we need to win them together."

Messi has an agreement with Barcelona until the late spring of 2018.
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق