Irina Shaik hints at Ronaldo's departure to Paris Saint-Germain


Irina-Shaik-Ronaldo-Paris-Saint-Germain

Irina Shaik  girlfriend Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo confirmed, they do not interfere in matters concerning the world of football when he was asked about the possibility of moving the Portuguese star to the club Paris Saint-Germain.

When asked  Russian star fashion about the rumors  the possibility of transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo to the French league, said: "I do not know because I do not interfere in matters related to football, I know I just love Paris."
And Irina Shaik  hinted to the possibility of living in France, she added: "I fell in love with Paris and hope to spend more time in this wonderful city in the future, I can say that I love Paris away from football matters."
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق