Ivan Rakitic: "Suarez promised he will not bite again"


Ivan-Rakitic-Suarez-barcelona-2014
Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic may be away with Croatia preparing for their match with Malta on Monday, but he has been answering questions posed by media in his homeland about his start to life at Barça - including about Luis Suarez.

"There are always hundreds of people outside out training ground," he explained. "I have to leave half an hour early, because I know I will spend 20 minutes taking photos with the fans.
"I enjoy every moment at Barça. Every day I go to training with a smile on my face knowing that I play with the best players in the world.

Pressed on his new colleague, Suarez, Rakitic was confident enough to say that the Uguayan's problems are now firmly behind him - the former Liverpool striker is set to return to action at the end of October.
"Suarez is really calm, gentle and quiet," he added. "He's a really good person and he has all our support.

"He has told us that what happened at the World Cup [the bite on Girogio Chiellini] will not happen again. He has said sorry and promised that it will not occur in the future."
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق