Fabregas: Arsenal spirit I will take with me always!


Fabregas-Arsenal-spirit-chelsea-2014

Cesc Fabregas  midfielder Chelsea returned to reaffirm that his love and attachment to his former club, Arsenal, did not and will not be less after joining the ranks of the Blues Chelsea's London rivals Arsenal gunners.

And it was Fabregas has made ​​his name at Arsenal at the beginning of his career before he leaves Chelsea the summer of 2011, heading for the team of his childhood Barcelona, but he was not able to prove himself with blaugrana to come back again to the English capital of London, but the door of the Blues Chelsea.


 
And in remarks to the French magazine El Pais, said Fabregas: If you told me five seasons ago that I would someday become a player for Chelsea, then you will not believe you.

"I've talked to Mourinho (Chelsea manager) and Hear Me things you need to hear it, I wanted to feel that I will be an important element in my team and agreed to move to Chelsea and return to London, where they matured spherically it."

"But I will bring the spirit of Arsenal in my heart always, and I will wait for my return to the Emirates Stadium it will be the special moments for me."
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق