Ronaldo's mother revealed that she had tried to do an abortion when was pregnant him


Revealed the mother of Cristiano Ronaldo in her book, which was released this week, and which tells the details of her autobiography before reaching to put outstanding through many hardships they faced, as you try to do an abortion when was pregnant her ​​son Cristiano Ronaldo.
So says in his book, in her book, which was released this week and which tells her autobiography under the title of "Mother Courage": "I have tried to do an abortion when I was pregnant with my son Cristiano because of poverty .. it was his 3 sisters did not have something for them .. but the doctor did not support my decision .. "

She added: "Ronaldo told me when he discovered it later .. Look mom you wanted to rid yourself of me .. and now I'm distracted from the home .."

Photos of the advertising campaign for the book ..


Ronaldo

Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق