Kroes: Real Madrid superior to Bayern

Kroes-Real Madrid-Bayern

After officially presented as a Real Madrid player had a German Tony Kroes dialogue with the press where he enjoyed calm and stressed his eagerness to win trophies with the club.

"From the beginning I wanted to come to Real Madrid."

  It was clear from the beginning I wanted to leave Bayern Munich and join Real Madrid There were no further offers influenced me and we have agreed quickly and I am happy to be here and everything became okay.


"I love challenges." 


I like challenges are the main thing in my career was in Bayern there are challenges here and I also here to win trophies as is evident and this motivates me to work better, I'm in a very successful club and I hope to continue to win trophies.


"I do not know what will happen to Khedira" 


Clearly I spoke with Khedira regarding transitional and Uagueni on resolutions, but we did not talk about his future.


"I do not know who'll be playing by the Centre" 


In recent years, played in all positions in midfield do not know where I will play next season and this is important to me, I feel comfortable in any position in midfield.



"I do not have any problems with Guardiola"

Real Madrid is the reason for my departure for Bayern Munich and I do not have any problems with Guardiola and I understand him very well and does not have anything to criticized the important thing now is that I am very happy because I signed with Real.


"Real Madrid great team"


Real Madrid are a great team, we have before us last season in the semi-final and we have lost and are now my colleagues.


"I needed a new step in my career." 


Since a long time and I'm at Bayern Munich and has made them all the titles and so I decided to go a step forward and play with Real Madrid.


"I do not know if I'll be playing against Sevilla" 


I heard about the suspended Xabi I do not know whether I'll play, I'll start training on Aug. 5 I do not know if I'll be ready to play against Sevilla on 12.'ll See.


"I can not say what I talked about with Ancelotti"


I've talked a little bit with the coach, but you do not have a lot of time. I can not say a lot, I will not tell you what he told me because it stays between us.


"The Golden Ball Messi is not something which is important to me." 


I was not interested in getting the Golden Ball are just decoration, there is no prize for the best of the World Cup and everyone can rule.


"The goal is to win everything with Real Madrid."


My presence in the Real Madrid and win trophies pose a challenge to me. Today is the first day for me and my goal is to win everything, I am used to it and I'm happy to be here.


"Bayern players Henona" 



All players Bayern Henona have respected the resolutions personal and were happy for me and I'm happy and this is the main thing.



"Real Madrid the best team" 


For me Real Madrid is the best team which is one step away from Bayern Munich, so I decided to go a step this has been my first choice is always the real and I am very happy that everything is fine with Real Madrid.


"Loew praised my step" 


I spoke recently with Love and when I told him the possibility of my departure to Real congratulated me and was happy for me and urged me to take this step.


"It's hard to play at the Bernabeu as a visitor"


Bayern were confrontations with the riyal always tough we all know that it is difficult to play in this stadium as a visitor and I'm happy now because I play for an audience of this stadium.


"James Rodriguez was wonderful in the World Cup." 


It's not my business if I come to Real James Rodriguez, but gave a good performance in the World Cup has attracted my attention.
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق