Ronaldo: 'Messi, CR7 and Neymar are incredible but lacks the cracks'

Ronaldo: 'Messi, CR7 and Neymar are incredible but lacks the cracks'

In an interview with the newspaper Brazilian Istoe, Il Fenomeno Ronaldo gave his opinion on the football today. According to him, it lacks the 'cracks', despite the presence of Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar. '
' As says Zidane, I think Messi is incredible, Cristiano Ronaldo is incredible, Neymar is amazing, but football in the world is devoid of ' cracks ' ', said the 38-year-old man.
Furthermore, the former striker mythical of the Brazil said that he did not intend to follow in the footsteps of his friend Zinedine Zidane by becoming coach.
'Zidane is my friend and we talk a lot of current football. Currently, he is coach, something that I don't want in any way. The pressure is the same but the field you have to manage as a single player,'he said.

In addition, Ronaldo does not rule out the possibility of going back on the land with the American teams of the Fort Lauderdale Strikers (NASL) second division team.
'This is something I would like to but I do not know if I'll get there. I have muscle pain when I play. I stopped because a just played. It was the worst pain I could feel in my life,'he added. 
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق