Barça: Suarez « Ronaldo advanced, he did not have this level at his beginning »

Barça: Suarez « Ronaldo advanced, he did not have this level at his beginning »

Luis Suarez recently entrusted himself to the Algerian media 'Striker' to is discuss his career and especially its new season with FC Barcelona. The Uruguayan player mentioned in particular the rivalry between Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
'The match against Atletico Madrid will be decisive. This is a tough team that is not easy to beat at home. But we are obliged to win.
The best between Messi and Ronaldo? Messi is natural, it is his character. He is the best player in the world. He was born with his qualities. Ronaldo has progressed and has worked to distinguish itself in this way. He did not the same level in its infancy. I think Leo is the best.

The Netherlands, England or the Spain? I believe that I acquired a great experience in the Netherlands on the technical and tactical plan, Liverpool is the team that gave me everything, it is an extraordinary team. Today I am in Barcelona, I play for the best team in the world thanks to my efforts.
Algerians in la Liga? I perfectly know Sofiane Feghouli, who plays at Valencia CF. I also remember the friendly match that I played against the Algerian selection, under the Jersey of the Uruguay. Unfortunately, I remember not the Algerian players. (…) Brahimi is an excellent Petri dish element of talent and which has given a lot to the Algerian selection.
Compared to what she was able to show during these past years, I think that it is the Algeria which is currently the best team in Africa.

Undoubtedly, the closest person to me, it's my wife who helped me a lot in the hardest moments of my career, without forgetting that it is the mother of my children. 
I think that Vincent Kompany of Manchester City is the strongest that I met. » 
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق