Barca: Luis Enrique «the best gift is to win titles»

As a birthday gift, I want my players to do proof of professionalism, but that is what I wanted in all teams where I went. I did not complain. On this side, I've always had satisfaction and this is what makes me the most pleasure. The best gift for the Catalans is win titles then for me also. »

Agenda for 45 years, Luis Enrique is passed at the conference. The Championship do not, stopping his team of FC Barcelona faces Real Sociedad this Saturday, as part of the 36th day of La Liga. While the end of the season is near, Lucho is well aware that the Blaugrana must keep all winning if they want to carry out a triple.

'We are on a very nice set of victory. It is both motivating and exciting. And it's up to us if we want that it extends. We do a good Championship, but others such as Real do also. Therefore the match that comes is what matters most and will be the most played of all.
There is a great atmosphere among all the players of the workforce. And it's ideal for well to finish the season. (…) The club saw one of its best periods of the season. But everyone is aware of how difficult that is to win everything.

As a birthday gift, I want my players to do proof of professionalism, but that is what I wanted in all teams where I went. I did not complain. On this side, I've always had satisfaction and this is what makes me the most pleasure. The best gift for the Catalans is win titles then for me also. »

Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق