Suarez: 'Real wanted me but I dreamt of Barça'

 suarezSuarez: 'Real wanted me but I dreamt of Barça'
This Thursday night, Luis Suarez was passing through the programme «El Partido de los 12» of the Cadena COPE. The FC Barcelona striker is mentioned in particular Real Madrid who was very interested in his profile. However, the Uruguayan international preferred to join the catalan club which made dream.

'That I was told when I got here, I know that Real Madrid was interested in my services but my dream has always been to play at Barca. When I heard the name of Barca, I doubted at any moment. I would never have thought that he had in mind to me one day. For me, FC Barcelona is the best team in the world, no doubt. For its history but also for what it means as a club.

Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo? I rest on Messi! Play at his side, as well as with Neymar is a privilege. Cristiano is going through a great period, it is true, he scored unbelievable goals but I prefer Messi at the present time. I would say that I prefer the Thierry Henry of the big time.

In the locker room, we are not talking to the triple, is not true.

Xavi and Dani Alves should continue with Barca next year. These are essential elements of the team and the club. These are two fundamental players.

Iniesta is the player who got the most surprised and he continues to do so. It's things that you can not even imagine.

Messi is a spectacular, very humble person. A great teammate. Play with him and Neymar is a privilege. »
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق