Barça: Messi" I always have a little bad but I hope quickly recover"

 Barca: Messi" I always have a little bad but I hope quickly recover"
This Thursday night, after having spent a morning reassuring at the training center of the Ciutat Esportiva of FC Barcelona, Lionel Messi has given its new on its Facebook page. The attacker of the Barca has made the balance sheet of the last American tour of the Argentine selection, which has served as a preparation for the next Copa America. La Pulga has indicated that he hopes recovered very quickly from his injury to his right foot. Proof of that is that it has participated in the training session of this Friday with the group normally.

"To return to Barcelona. The tour around the United States has been mixed for me. We have earned our two matches with a large work of the whole group, but i could not play because my foot was key. I always have a little bad but I hope quickly recover to be able to assist the national team and FC Barcelona. "
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق