Arsenal: Wenger " Fabregas deserves respect"

Arsenal: Wenger " Fabregas deserves respect"

This Sunday, on behalf of the 34th day of Premier League, the Chelsea of Cesc Fabregas, leader, will be on the lawn of Arsenal, second in the standings, for a more than decisive match. On this occasion, the Spanish midfielder will be back on the ground of his former English club. His former coach Arsène Wenger has asked his supporters to respect that has evolved in the Gunners between 2003 and 2011 Conference.

'I wish that every player should be respected, it is also the case for Cesc Fabregas when he comes at the Emirates this Sunday. It deserves to be respected.
The regret I have is that he wanted to leave the club. But this club and I have had a very positive influence on the lives of Cesc. I would be uncomfortable with the idea of justifying why he is not here today. I think I'd rather be it in the other direction. »

Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق