Mourinho: "The PSG has earned its qualification"

 Mourinho: "The PSG has earned its qualification"
Fair-play, Jose Mourinho, the coach of Chelsea, has recognized the superiority of the Paris Saint-Germain , qualified on Wednesday evening at Stamford Bridge for the 1/4 finals of the UEFA Champions League.

What is your feeling after this elimination? 

Jose Mourinho: The PSG has widely deserves its qualification. When a team does not arrive to defend on two corners, she does not deserve to win. When a team is not able to manage the pressure while she played with one more player at home, she does not deserve to win not more. It has not been able to manage this pressure. Play to 10 was easy for Paris: they have put two rows of four players with Cavani in tip, have sent long balloons before and have waited for the right time to mark, on the corners. They had nothing to lose. I have already played to ten against eleven in UEFA Champions League and I know that, even if this is not easy, it then plays without pressure. The PSG has been very good. It was deserves to be punished.

How do you explain that your team was not able to do better at 11 against 10 ?
This is a surprise for me! I am disappointed. As I said to the players, not tonight (Wednesday) that the we will analyze what has happened. I am pragmatic and when the opponent is better than we, ca wants to say that they deserve what happens to us. It must be fair-play and the recognize. After, he must also have the pride to react of Sunday (EDITORÂ'S NOTE: against Southampton in the Premier League) because there is always the championship was won. This is not the time to cry. Because if, at the end of the season, we finished with the title of champion and the League Cup, our season will be when even successful.

There has been the impression that your team was tired. How do you explain?
I do not explain it. Once again, this is not the time to do so. I want to be sure of what I am saying. There has not been a great deal of matches in recent times and it has kept the same method of drive. HAS hand Matic, everyone is driven normally these last few days. Objectively, I do not see a physical problem. It is perhaps more in the head. The players have too felt the pressure against a team to ten instead of taking the pleasure, to play freely on the ground. Some players have not been able to manage this situation. I want to proof the two goals that we take on kicked arrested, or it has been missed in the concentration and in the marking.

The decisions of the arbitrator (red card for Ibrahimovic, penalty non-whistles on Diego Costa, a coup of elbow not reported to David Luiz on Diego Costa) have done this debate tonight. What do you think?
On the carton of Zlatan, I was pretty far away, I have not seen the action. But I have been able to speak with him after the game and he was very disappointed. If the arbitrator has not made the right decision, I hope that UEFA may do something for that he played the quarter final because he deserves it. The penalty kick on Diego Costa, on the other hand, was clear and net. I do not see the interest of arbitrators of surface. They do nothing. That is a loss of time and money. If they are not able to see a penalty kick at ten meters and are there just to say if the ball has crossed the line or not, is best to use the technology, it would be better. For David Luiz, I have not seen what has happened but as that UEFA has elected "Man of the match", I do not think he has given a blow of elbow. Otherwise, it would not have been elected. But although there has been coup of elbow, UEFA should rather suspend David Luiz and allow Ibrahimovic to play the quarter-final.

You feel humiliated by this elimination?
No, not at all. I have nothing stolen, i will not go to jail, I have just lost a football match. I have given the best of myself. Now, I am anxious to play the game of next Sunday, to see if my players are ready or not. It is difficult to wait until then, I would like to play tomorrow. But this is football, sometimes you lose, sometimes you win. I have never been afraid in my career. We still have twelve days to compete to win the championship the more difficult in Europe, that is what we will try to do, to qualify again for the next champions league.
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق