Real: Ramos speaks about his continuation of contract

 Real: Ramos speaks about his continuation of contract
As often, Sergio Ramos delayed his Real Madrid on good rails on Saturday, by inscribing the purpose which allowed to its team to take back advantage faced with Real Sociedad. Merengue was obvious finally (4-1) in Santiago Bernabéu. After meeting, the Spanish defender expressed himself faced with mass media, notably recalling his possible continuation of contract.

'Although it has badly started the match, we must continue to improve on the arrested balloons and try to be good to our position to not have to suffer. The goal was very fast but we were able to react and return to the score. We must continue to improve ourselves. It is a result for us.

Since the beginning of the year, we have not performed a good series. I prefer that this is the case now at the end of the season. It is very long, we continue to be in the lead, but we must be realistic.

It doesn't bother me to clarify things on my renewal of contract. Although obviously that for me is not important, are there no need to hurry. I have two years of contract. My entourage or I have called the club on this issue. They know I want to continue at Real for a long time. »

Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق