Costa 'I'm no Angel, you can see'

 Costa 'I'm no Angel, you can see'
Diego Costa was not on the field during the match (1-1) between Chelsea and Manchester City in the Premier League Saturday. The Spanish international was fined three-match suspension for his ugly gesture on Emre Can in the Cup this week. The top scorer in the English Championship returned to the event this Sunday in the columns of the Daily Telegraph.

« The principal, it is that when I came back home, I could find sleep because I knew that I had made nothing of evil. I did not want to make this, it was not calculated.

 It is a suspension, I must accept it, I must respect it. Of course, I feel sad because I shall not be able to help the team. I do not say that I am an angel. I am not an angel. You can see it. But each time I shall play, I shall play similarly because that's how I am. I am a different guy out of the ground, as you can see it, but on the ground I shall not change. »
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق