Real: Ancelotti «Modric will be ready for the Clasico»

 Real: Ancelotti «Modric will be ready for the Clasico»
This Saturday, in a press conference, Carlo Ancelotti has launched the planned March 22, la Liga return Clasico by stating that his Croatian player Luka Modric should be ready for the Clasico. Indeed, the Italian coach of Real Madrid thinks that his midfield should soon resume the competition to be available during this crisis.

'If Pepe said that I was like his father, is that I must be older than I think. I would have preferred that he calls me brother. Having a good relationship with the players, it is positive. There is respect. This is not because of the whistles that I took the decision to enter the field and embrace Marcelo in the last game. As I said, he scored a goal from the right foot and it surprised me. It was a gesture to celebrate his goal, not for me.

Jese improves, it is in good condition. His injury, it is of the past, he worked with others. We must be careful after an injury like that, it is not easy to recover. We have experience with Khedira, who has had several injuries after. But he also may be a holder.

The game against Elche will be intense. During the last fifteen days, this club has improved his game, the match will be difficult.

Modric will better gradually. He has not yet done a full workout with the team but he will do so next week. And 22, he will be ready, we hope that he will play before the Clasico at Camp Nou.

Ramos and Coentrao were not recovered. For Sergio, it is soon and for Coentrao, it will be next week. Varane and Carvajal recovered.

Casillas will be holder against Elche. »
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق