Barça: Messi « A challenge to become again the one that I was before »

Barça: Messi « A challenge to become again the one that I was before »
Lionel Messi granted an interview to Mundo Leo in whom he speaks about his good actual form with FC Barcelona. Pulga also returns over last year which was particularly difficult for him.

    « The truth, it is that this year I tried to start of the best possible way. I knew that I had just crossed a poor year, where I had a lot of problems, so much on the ground as outside.

    It was a challenge to change the picture given last season. And to become again the one what I was the previous years. It is my objective and I began winning it enviously.

At the moment, Barça is in form. Luckily, afterwards match counters Real Sociedad in the course of which we badly began the year, everything changed. Consequently, we are on another dynamics. The team is in trust and changed the season of attitude even if am still long.

We again earned nothing. There remain even several months of competitions, in Liga but also in Champions League. It is also necessary to go on in Copa del Rey to attain final. It is necessary to go on so to reach targets.

As last year, we fell on Manchester City in Champions League. It is a formed team of big players. So, it will be a double very difficult confrontation. Their objective also is to qualify itself because it is a long time since they reached there. It will be a nice match. City also increases. »
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق