Suarez live feelings of happiness and anger

 Suarez+barcelona
Luis Suarez  Uruguay striker is not interested much dominance achievements scoring for Barcelona teammate Lionel Messi of Argentina on the scene, but he still feels angry because of what he called "racist .. and cheat" in England.

Shine Suarez player Liverpool former is larger than during the dribble influential after his return in October to action following the end of the suspension, which imposed due to bite an opponent during the World Cup in Brazil while Messi became the top scorer in the league over the history as well as the Champions League Europe.

Sport newspaper published in Barcelona Suarez quoted as saying, "I was always recording of goals, but I also love to help in making the goals."


He Suarez saying "I came here to do the scoring and not to pass the balls. I came because I scored a lot of goals during my career, especially with Liverpool but fortunately I made other things in addition to that."

Suarez said, "We do not just play for Messi, but for everyone. Our players know that they can make a difference, such as Messi, Neymar and Andres Iniesta .. Players give you confidence when the ball between their feet."

Suarez said it's easy to play alongside Messi.

He went Suarez "I'm very happy here. I want to definitely score more goals but there is no problem if the team offers good performance. It's great to play alongside the best players in the world."

Suarez said about Messi, "individually and depending on the personal skills to put an end to all Messi doubts that surround him and the team."


But Suarez said he was not happy with the way he was treated in England and banned for eight matches, which imposed after racist abuse against Patrice Evra Manchester United defender.

The player said Uruguay "At the moment I have to acceptance that I was accused of racism without any evidence as to what happened with Evra .. Add to accusatory claim exposure to obstruct and falling on the ground. It's lies."
 
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق