Sanchez explains the difference between Barcelona and Arsenal

 Sanchez+Barcelona+Arsenal
Chilean international Alexis Sanchez expressed great pleasure once again to the fateful decision taken by playing in the English Premier League with Arsenal, noting that adapt nicely with the battalion "Gunners" since joining last summer.

Sanchez said in remarks published by the newspaper "Telegraph" British "to adapt to Barcelona cost me a lot, the first season with him was good, the second was better, but I need time."

He added: Arsenal play fantastic football, but in reality Barcelona plays a unique way, English football more direct and less complicated, but I loved it because it fits more with my way. "

He continued: "My colleagues in Gunners helped me a lot, if they are not good, you have emerged at this level, we present levels, such as Barcelona, we train differently, but the players level one.

Sanchez was the owner of the 25-year-old had moved to Ganrz coming from Barcelona last summer in exchange for 32 million pounds.
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق