Neymar: Barcelona can beat Real Madrid to Champions League

 Neymar: Barcelona can beat Real Madrid to Champions League
Barcelona forward Neymar is longing for a Champions League title and accepts his side can beat adversaries Real Madrid to the crown.

Madrid are on a run of 21 back to back triumphs in front of Saturday's Club World Cup last with Argentinian side San Lorenzo and walked to the their tenth Champions League title last season.

Anyway in spite of conceding that Carlo Ancelotti's side have a percentage of the best players on the planet, the Brazil skipper is sure his Barca side have what it takes to wind up European champions in Berlin one year from now.

"Winning the Champions League is a fantasy I have had since I was a kid. What's more obviously, envision what it must be similar to win it with Barca," he told Sport.

"[real Madrid] are an incredible group with extraordinary players, the best on the planet, and as a group are doing exceptionally well.

"However I have confidence in my partners, I have extraordinary confidence in this group, I think we can accomplish more and I'm certain we'll beat the competition."

The 22-year-old went ahead to say that regardless he accepts Lionel Messi is the best player on the planet and that the Argentine makes the diversion "simple" for his fellow team members.

"For me, to play with the best on the planet is simple, it is dependably simpler to play with the best," he said.

"It's an honor. When I saw him from the outside when I was in Brazil. I venerated him. Since I'm around, I could see that all that I thought was correct and that he is the best."

The previous Santos star likewise says he is sure that new marking Luis Suarez will come great at Barcelona, calling for persistence with the Uruguay universal who has yet to discover the net in seven Liga matches for his new club.

"Suarez is an incredible player and the first year is to constantly about adjustment.

"For me, when I came in it was troublesome, and for him I think its additionally still troublesome, however in the long run he will settle and score more objectives."

Neymar came back to full preparing on Friday and is situated to come back to the side to face Cordoba this weekend after a lower leg damage kept him out of conflicts against Getafe and Huesca.
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق