Messi is magical, Ronaldo isn't | Ronaldinho

 Messi+ Ronaldo+Ronaldinho
Ronaldinho has commended Cristiano Ronaldo, saying he is a "complete" player, yet says "enchantment" Lionel Messi is better.

The Barcelona star and Real Madrid talisman have both been named in the last three for the 2014 Ballon d'or nearby Bayern Munich and Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer.

Also Messi's previous Barca partner demands that the Argentina chief is the better of La Liga's superstars.

"We players asked [then Barca coach] Frank Rijkaard to bring Messi into the first group's preparation sessions," he told El Enganche.

"Cristiano Ronaldo is an exceptionally finish player, yet Messi is better in light of the fact that he has enchantment."

The previous Brazil star uncovered that he practically joined Manchester United, however it was previous president Sandro Rosell who persuaded him to join the Camp Nou side.

"Everything was excellent and happened quick. An extraordinary companion of mine was going to turn into a piece of the Barcelona board: Sandro Rosell.

"Prior to the offers came, he had inquired as to whether I would play in Barcelona when they won the decision and turned into the presidents, and I had said 'Yes'.

"I was practically on my approach to Manchester United and just the subtle elements required to be put onto that arrangement. In any case in the spur of the moment Rosell called me to let me know they would win the decision. That got everything going quick.

"I needed to play in Barcelona. When I marked, I didn't feel weight, I felt bliss. I had the risk that the majority of the players needed, to play in an extraordinary club like Barcelona.

"I had the chance to follow in the strides of my golden calves. I was pleased to play where Romario, Ronaldo and Rivaldo had played and I had the opportunity to be Barcelona's new 'R'. I adored that."
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق