Suarez: I led Liverpool back to Champions League

 Suarez-Liverpool-Champions League

The Uruguay international left Anfield for the Camp Nou in a €94 million summer deal and insists the Reds would not have achieved such success last season without him

 Confirmed Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez Barcelona it was a major cause in the survival of the former club Liverpool in teams provided the Premier League.

The international striker, who moved to the Catalan team last summer, scored 31 goals last season with Alliver, considered a reason to stay within the team introduction Premier League teams.

"I really could leave happy because if I hadn't had the attitude and mentality to lead the team, I don't think Liverpool would have done as well as they did. Getting back into the Champions League was another target I had in mind." 

 Suarez added: "Everyone thinks his own personal affairs and puts in front of everything, but I made ​​the team above all what my desires to make Liverpool compete for the title until his last breath. I am grateful for his great work of the team. "He continued: "We have recorded all those goals despite the absence of six matches without penalty kicks."
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق