Ribery announce his retirement from international

Ribery-retirement-from-international-france

Declared player of Bayern Munich star Franck Ribery international retirement on Wednesday unexpectedly.

Ribery missed for the last World Cup in Brazil because of a back injury, and rebelled a lot of controversy about that injury has been accused of not undergo proper treatment in order to play in the World Cup.

The player said to Kicker magazine: "I think the moment has come to retire the international, I've been through with my team to periods of success and failure."

He added: "I want to dedicate more time to my family, to focus on my duties with Bayern Munich, and to allow France to the talents of the young."

Such as Franck Ribery and France in 80 international appearances, scoring 16 goals, and is participating in the 2006 World Cup the best international experience at all when he helped Les Bleus to reach the final.
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق