Alves: I do not want to leave Barca


Alves-Barca

Confirmed the Brazilian right-back Daniel Alves desire to stay with the Catalans Barcelona, despite reports linking him to get out of the Camp Nou.

Alves said: "I do not care criticism but give me a lot of motivation and incentive to work better than the former, it's a positive thing."

Alves and continued: "I've decided to stay at the club, and my dad sat down with them and tell them so, I will prove to everyone that I deserved to stay here."

And completed the Brazilian: "I do not want to leave Barcelona, I still have two years with the team until June 2016, I want to play better, and realize everything."

Alves said about Enrique: "It is wonderful to work with him, told me that he will rely on in the next season, there are a lot of people believe that my level dropped something that gives me the motivation and will improve my game."

Alves added: "My contract will end in June 2016 and not in 2015 will be exciting for me to challenge that lasted until the end of my contract."

Alves said: "I do not want to leave this club never, I've played 300 meeting and made ​​16 title and earned the respect of everyone, those who question my abilities in that it knows that it does not deal with the child."

And told about Mercato: "The club has succeeded in grafting a wonderful team of quality players this summer, they are coming with great enthusiasm to achieve the titles and this is wonderful."

And contracts for Real Madrid: "She does not scare me at all, but I respect them and I love to be competing with them."

And said the death Suarez: "I do not want to talk about, only I can say that Suarez is a great player too and we are happy his presence with us, we hope to come back to play with us as soon as possible, I'm happy because Suarez here in Barca so I'm not I'm just a person bad in the team. "
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق