Evra: depart from Manchester to Juventus was not easy

Evra-Manchester- Juventus

Frenchman Patrice Evra admitted that to leave Manchester United after all these years has not been easy, describing the club as Juventus ideal for him, praising his decision to sign for the Italian club.

Evra said in a press conference held by the club to make a new signing to the media, "I want to thank Italy, has given me a lot in my beginnings when I was playing football club Marsala, Juventus called me and when I knew he was an ideal choice for me."

Evra added, "will not be easy for us to win the league for the fourth season in a row, I've won the title three times with Manchester and I know well the difficulty of this matter."

Continued the French player in his speech, saying, "It was not easy to decide to leave Manchester, but I've taken my mind as a professional, and now I'm not thinking only of how to win the Serie A title and access to the greatest extent in the Champions League."
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق