Deco: will not come for a player like Messi!

Deco-Messi-porto-barcelona

Conducted a former player for FC Barcelona Deco interview before you start the game, which will combine the 2006 Barcelona and Porto in 2004 in honor of Deco, where he stressed tense and worried a little bit before you start the game, which is a dream for him.

It was his words in the interview are as follows:

How do you feel now?

I now feel a little stress and anxiety, this game is not only a farewell party for me, but my friends will be deposited and pitch well, but I would be happy to attend with me the best players!.

How did the idea come and play this game here in Porto?

I wanted to finish my career in Porto because it is the club that gave me the opportunity to go to Barcelona, as I did not have any option to end my career, but in Porto, I always thought that I will conclude my career here, and I say goodbye to all the people who played an important role in my career.

Puyol and set beside Zubizarreta in the club's management said Deco: Puyol is my friend, he began another life and another profession, and I wish him well.


What do you think of strengthening the row attack to Barcelona?

Strengthen the very good and my favorite in the attack is Luis Suarez, I love it so much! .

What do you think of the sentence imposed on him by FIFA?

It seems harsh, but at the same World Cup saw the intervention of the most powerful interventions Suarez, as interference Zuniga on Neymar, not punished!

For you, what is the best moment in your career? What are the worst?

Best moment is to win two tournaments of the Champions League, Porto and Barcelona, and delighted our fans.

The worst is his failure to win anything with his national team Portugal.

It is the player who enjoys you when you see?

Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, are difficult things to do, and also Rooney, but Rooney is not conclusive as Leo and Rnaldo, and Eto'o is the best striker plays spearhead, and Iniesta's opinion that the best midfielder in the world.

Deco spoke about Leo Messi said: "We must stay on Messi in Barcelona, because I see that he has done Messi has not been done by any one, he gave a lot to Barcelona."
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق