Nadal feeling in great shape ahead of Wimbledon

Nadal-wimbledon

With Wimbledon starting on Monday, Rafael Nadal has been suggested that enters the tournament in much better shape than it has done in recent years.

"Things are going well," he said. "I feel better than I did in the previous two years.

"I trained hard since I've been here more than usual. Because I practiced for more hours than they would normally do before a tournament.

"That's good, because my body has allowed me to do."

The 28-year-old, who won Wimbledon in 2008 and 2010, said that his return was improved since the French Open a few weeks ago.

"During Roland Garros my back was constantly getting better and now I am not limited.

"It is important that this is the case, and to play well on grass, the first thing you need is to be in good physical shape.

"In recent years Wimbledon which was not the case."

The world No. 1 will start the tournament with a tough tie against Slovakian Martin Klizan, who is ranked 57th in the world.

Assuming that comes through this test, which could then meet Lukas Rosol, who caught it in the second round of the 2012 edition, or French Benoit Paire.

Roger Federer is a possible opponent in the semifinals, but Spanish will probably be happy to be on the opposite side of the draw against Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray home favorite, who won the tournament last year.
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق