Real: James « A departure of Ancelotti would be hard for the team »

ancelotti james
James Rodriguez was one of the last top scorer in Real Madrid this season, registering a golazo on behalf of 38th day Liga against Getafe (7-3) Saturday. Colombian midfielder has made a good first season with the merengue club which he joined last summer. Facing the media, he also showed his support to his coach Carlo Ancelotti, who is on the hot seat.
'Team was good, it is a just victory. I am pleased for my first year. I also wanted titles, we were close in La Liga and Champions League, but the luck was not on our side. Next season, we will win things and from a personal point of view, I still wish improve me.
Between January and March, several players were injured, but we must learn everything for next season and do better. I like to learn day after day, I have ambition.
The news of the departure of Ancelotti would be hard for the team. It is there for two years and he knows the team. He knows as we are and how we act. But it is not my decision and it is not for me to talk about.
Iker Casillas is an emblem of the club and must be treated with great respect. He gave much to the club. »

Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق