Juve: Pirlo «Take example on Atletico»

Juve: Pirlo «Take example on Atletico»

This Sunday, Andrea Pirlo spoke of the semifinal going from Champions League between Juventus and Real Madrid face several Spanish media. The legendary Italian Player is shown to be very complimentary to the merengue club led by Carlo Ancelotti. He said that Italian team should take example on Atletico Madrid's Diego Simone.

'Real face, it will be 50-50 for the qualification. We hope to win. Juve merit.
We take example on Atletico, who he had missed not much to win the final.
The Real, it is the biggest club in the world. No doubt (...) In 2006, I could sign but I finally decided to continue in Milan. I do not regret it. It would have been nice but it was the season during which we won the Champions League. Capello wanted me.

Ancelotti is like a father to me, it made me change the position and how to see the football. I identify with him. He is someone very important to me. »

Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق