Barça: Xavi confirmed his departure

Barça: Xavi confirmed his departure

As expected, Xavi Hernandez announced in a press conference at midday Thursday he would leave FC Barcelona at the end of the season. Thus, mythical Spanish midfielder decided to reach the Qatar and Al-Saad, then his club always had yet offered him a contract extension.
Emotion was palpable among the most successful player in the history of the club who intends to go on a triple... before you better come back in a few years as a coach or in another position.
'I announced and I confirm my departure from FC Barcelona this season. It is a final, difficult decision and I took it with my loved ones. I believe that it is time to leave, this is what I feel.

Stay a year more was a good decision. I feel always important, but I believe that this is the moment. I need a change, and I have a beautiful project in the Qatar. I signed a contract for two season, and for to train me at the Aspire Academy with my family. It is the ideal place to train us.
Today I announced to the locker room and coach... But this was coming. The decision was already taken [when Barca offered me a contract extension]. Now I want to say goodbye to the fans, these last games will be spectacular for me. My main goal is to return to Barca.
Starting last summer would have been a rushed decision. I have had all year to think about.
When the public sing my name, I have goosebumps but what wonder my head and my body. For my heart, it is more difficult.
Much talked with Luis Enrique. I told him early in the season that I wanted to leave. He convinced me to stay, he was honest with me and I thank him.
The scenario is perfect. We won la Liga and we have two finals to play. I will take every minutes.
Do not hold hurts me, but I work for the group. I love this shirt.
I am very pleased. I had a great career, and two titles lack me to finish in beauty.
We had a fantastic generation that allowed us to win many titles.
It will be complicated to put an another Jersey. I've never thought to do so. Will miss me my friends and teammates.
I would like to be remembered by me as a lover of football. »

Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق