Pastore do not think in Real Madrid

 Mercato - Pastore do not think in Real Madrid
In a maintenance granted in Mundo D, Javier Pastore came back on rumours for an interest of Real Madrid to his respect in the perspective of the mercato fellow. The international argentinian assured not think of a future transfer.

' Real Madrid, it is the type of rumours that goes out in the press. We spoke about it a bit with my agent. But nothing. I am calm, I must finish this season of the best manner and try to earn most possible titles with PSG. I have one year of contract with PSG and I think neither of leaving nor of staying, I think of the gift and very important matches which arrive ', he commented, before continuing: ' They will see for my future after the championship and Copa America. '

'For the time being, the discussions are in the neutral position, there is no dialog about my renewal', has also affirmed the player, who has assured: 'I have a year of contract and I will abide by my word: I signed for five years. I do not know when I will speak.'
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق