Tennis: The confidences of Roger Federer, on its level of play!

 Roger Federer
Before the final of the Masters 1000 in Indian Wells face Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer has delivered on its level of play ...



Second to the ATP classification, Roger Federer has justified its classification in prying¡Å¡ Berdych then Raonic in two sets. The Switzerland is said on a very good dynamic before to recover the number 1 global Novak Djokovic who had beaten last year at the same stage of the tournament in three sets.

"I found that i played well. This is not just by chance that I won my matches in two sets, in more against very good players who are in very good shape. I hope that I will still play well for a game. Because after the season of hard, it is finished up in August. We will be on the natural surfaces with the clay and the grass. I hope well conclude this season of hard ", has entrusted Roger Federer in a press conference.
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق