Brazil: Pelé « Impossible for Neymar to replace me »

 Brazil: Peeled « Impossible for Neymar to replace me »
Some days ago, the ancient Brazilian football player Romario declared that Neymar, author of 42 goels with Seleçao, was on the right track to exceed the mythical Peeling (77 goals) one day. « I think that in his age, he can accomplish big things still and will be the best kicker of the history of the team of Brazil and it will show Peeled. To realize it, it is necessary to see purposes which it has already inscribed and the time which he will still play », he declared in the newspaper " Folha de Sao Paulo ".

Of what thinks of it the main person concerned? That it is simply about a "impossible" task. « I do not believe. I think that to be the new king, the new Peeling, it is impossible. Because my mother and my father closed the machine. I think that he is however a good player, a very good young player and that he is going to become a big star, unquestionably », explained Pelé on Wednesday in Melbourne.
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق