Everything is under control for Lucas to the PSG

 Everything is under control for Lucas to the PSG
Even in the view of Laurent Blanc, Lucas has been particularly affected by the fact of not having been convened by its selector for the coming international matches of Brazil. However, the winger arrives less than a year ago from Sao Paulo has bounced back, including after his match rather convincing facing Lorient last Friday. At the time of shackling may be a new tenure this Tuesday against Anderlecht, Lucas has entrusted on his Facebook account that the morale was always at the highest, and that its future was of course in Paris.

"I am very pleased with my game, to have been able to help the team win. I have also offered a past decisive and it is very rewarding for me. I work to hard drive. I am pleased at PSG and I want to continue to help my colleagues. I have confidence in myself, in my work. I know my abilities. God is in control", has assured Lucas, whose name has been quoted from the side of Fluminense in the beginning of this week, the club of Rio de Janeiro trying to mount an operation to make a plentiful supply to repatriate the international in Brazil. This will be a priori penalty lost.
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق