Di Maria speaks about his departure and about Messi


Di Maria speaks about his departure and about Messi
Year 2014 d ’ Á ngel Di Maria was very charged: departure of Real Madrid, arrived at Manchester United, a Champions League, a final of not competed World Cup. For FIFA.com, the one that they nickname El Fideo came back on all these events and even took time to compare Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

    « On the whole, I am very satisfied and happy of what I achieved in the course of this year of 2014.

    This is perhaps going to be surprising, but I think that my nicest instant was to arrive in final of World Cup. It is something that I would never have imagined, even not being small. I could not play this final, but this remains the nicest instant of my career. [] I was persuaded to be able to come back for final. I gave everything to try to play this final, but football is so made.

I am very believer and I consider that if God did not want I to play this final, it is that he had his reasons. In this final, there were the boys who there was and they gave everything. We had millions of possibilities to earn this match, really very nice opportunities of purpose, but the ball has never entered. [] Ezequiel Lavezzi and Lionel Messi often took the Germans of speed. If I had been there, this would have differred. With Leo, we agreed perfectly since the beginning of the Worldwide. But football is so made.

I had gone around question in Real: I earned a Supercup, the Cup of the King, the Champions League, Liga. I earned all titles, except the World Cup of Clubs, because I left before. It was four years since I was in Real and at some point, they need to change air. I very wanted to play in Premier League. I am the championship of England since I am very small. I looked at it every Saturday and every Sunday, before going to play with Rosario Central. It was one of my dreams to try English football. I very felt like it. [] I am very happy, very satisfied. The public is very warm-hearted with me. It is what with most stock for me, and I acquired this disease of the supporters.

Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are two absolutely different players. Leo, it is a very dry kickoff, followed by one, two or three dribbles, as nothing happened. Cristiano, it is potency, shooting of the outside of the surface. They are two very different players. If I was FIFA, I would have two Gold balls: the one that would argue Leo and Cristiano, and other one for the rest of the players.

I do not see Leo leaving FC Barcelona. This club gave everything to him. It is there that it grew. It is therefore very difficult to leave. Afterwards, I do not see why Leo would have problems with Mourinho. »
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق