Ronaldo: I want to catch Messi

 Ronaldo: I want to catch Messi
Real Madrid aggressor Cristiano Ronaldo is resolved to win an alternate Fifa Ballon d'or and get present record holder Lionel Messi.

The Portugal worldwide beat the Barcelona forward and Bayern Munich goalkeeper Manuel Neuer to the 2014 version of the prestigious recompense amid Monday's yearly Fifa function in Zurich.

Be that as it may, he is not fulfilled by his three wins simply yet and has now set his sights on drawing level with Messi, who has lifted the trophy on four events.

"This is an extraordinary minute, yet I'm not going to stop here. I need to catch Messi," Ronaldo was cited as saying by Marca.

"It was my eighth time here. It's generally me and Messi and one more. You can never make certain of anything, however I thought I had a decent risk. I think I merited it, yet Messi merited it too. Every one of us merited it.

"It raises such a large number of diverse feelings and I'll utilize this honor as inspiration to keep striving to win more individual and group respects.

"Not long from now is another test - 2015 has effectively begun, there are new titles to be won and little by minimal, amusement by diversion, we are going to check whether we can be effective once more.

"I am aggressive, I generally need to win more and I am continually endeavoring to be better.

"The most troublesome thing is to be predictable, to be all the time working, working, working. I'm truly content, its an awesome minute for my profession. I need to win more titles."

Ronaldo moved level with Johan Cruyff, Michel Platini and Marco van Basten on three Ballons d'or, with just Messi one acceptable on four wins.

Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق