Gerrard announce the cause of his departure from Liverpool

 Gerrard announce the cause of his departure from Liverpool
Confirmed Steven Gerrard, Liverpool England football captain, on Saturday that it is completely convinced of the need to leave the team since he was informed that he was no longer possible for him to play in all Liverpool games in the future.

He explained Gerrard owner of the 34-year-old that he will move to play in the United States immediately after the expiration of his contract with the team in England next summer, although it is not yet the team that will play in the ranks, there are sets.

Said Gerard station Liverpool TV today: "There was more than one position made me made this decision, but I think that the moment had been taken after the decision to leave came after he spoke with me coach and he told me that the time has come for the management of my matches for me and for the team."

Gerrard added: "I am convinced that this decision is best suited for all, but the conversation was extremely harsh with a private coach and I was one of the key elements of the team for a long time."

The midfielder is looking forward to a new challenge in play and live in another country.

Gerrard said: "I am moving to play in the United States, I have not set the team that will play in its ranks so far, but all things will be resolved soon, and will be announced the team that will play with him very soon."

After waging 695 match with Liverpool, Gerrard said he would not join at all for another team in England.

He stressed former England captain that there are still many games, which seeks to fight with Liverpool in the second half of the season.

He Gerrard added: "There are still several games before leaving for Liverpool, and there is no better than to finish my career with the team he crested a tournament at the end of the season."


"We will continue to fight, both participated in the main menu of the team or not, and will be here until the end, and I hope to end the season for Liverpool in a first four centers in the league."
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق