Ballon d'Or Ronaldo: "My competition with Messi is a motivation"

 Ballon d'Or Ronaldo: "My competition with Messi is a motivation"
Portuguese believes that competition with Argentina is stimulating to excel.
 
In an interview with France Football, Cristiano Ronaldo returned to his new Ballon d'Or, referring to the rivalry with Lionel Messi. "Yes, maybe Messi takes part in my motivation, like other players who are driving up your level because you are working to be better than them. Every competition is a supply of extra motivation. Including the one just players other championships ... I am sure that our competition also motivates the. it is good for him, it is good for me and for other players who are growing up. Messi won four Golden balloons me three. All this is good for football. Honestly, the other two named, Messi and Neuer, have also beautiful winners. Neuer made a fantastic season. and if Messi started the year with some difficulties, had a good World Cup. we were all three potential winners, but my victory is justified. I was at a very good level. the cry of the Golden Ball, the one that we, the players of Real Madrid always doing to celebrate our goals and victories. This is done for matches, training sessions, all the time. Certainly everyone has not understood this cry but I think it was nice. It was my way to involve my teammates and share the trophy with them. "
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق