Mourinho: I love my Chelsea players

 Mourinho: I love my Chelsea players
Jose Mourinho has said he "adores" his Chelsea players again in view of their inconceivable exhibitions this season, demanding that actually when they are not taking care of business, they are still great.

The Blues saved their lead at the highest point of the Premier League with a predominant 2-0 win over high-flying West Ham on Boxing Day, with commander John Terry and Diego Costa getting the objectives.

Keeping in mind Mourinho rejects the thought that his group as of now have one hand on a first alliance title in four years, he was brimming with acclaim for the consistency, quality and disposition of his players.

"Football will be football," he told columnists after the West Ham win. "You never know. The main thing we can do to attempt and decrease the eccentrics of football is to do what we're doing - playing, extremely well.

"The truth is, since the Burnley match, the group is playing some of the time better, at times not all that great, however constantly great, robust exhibitions.

"The results are great, the exhibitions are quality, the players are content, I'm cheerful as a mentor on the grounds that my group is playing admirably, I'm upbeat as a gentleman on the grounds that I love my players.

"That is something I missed for some time and with this gathering I have that."
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق