Mourinho mocks Sergio Ramos | you become a doctor??


Mourinho+Sergio+Ramos+doctor

Chelsea director Jose Mourinho has hit again at Sergio Ramos and Vicente del Bosque over the wounds which kept Diego Costa and Cesc Fabregas out of the Spain squad.



Mocked Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho, the English duo of Spain's Sergio Ramos and Vicente del Bosque because of questioning the fitness Cesc Fabregas and Diego Costa before the recent international matches.

He returned striker Diego Costa to score in last Saturday against West Bromwich Albion, while midfielder Cesc Fabregas contributed to the second goal for fellow Eden Hazard industry.

The Portuguese coach said: "I know that Sergio Ramos football is a great player but he is not a doctor, he is not a doctor and I'm the same, I do my job the best I could, but I'm not a doctor."


He continued by saying: "My doctor and a doctor of the Spanish team after tests confirmed that Fabregas is unable to play and no one objected to it, I do not think that Ramos earned a master's degree in medicine in the past two years to understand this subject."

Regarding the status of Diego Costa, adding: "I trust my doctor said, including one hundred percent, if Del Bosque does not trust his doctor, it is his problem, not my problem, I speak with my doctor because I completely trust what he says."
Share on Google Plus

About BuildPenis Program

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق